The timeliness and completeness of the Federal Bureau of Investigation's disclosures to the United States Senate in the confirmation of Labor Secretary Raymond J. Donovan / report of the Special Counsel of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate
- Flannery, John P.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 46 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.prt.98-26/pt.1
- At head of title: 98th Congress, 1st session. Committee print.
Prepared by John P. Flannery II, Special Counsel--Page iii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18894998