Administration of native Hawaiian home lands. Part 4, August 10, 1989, Wailuku, Maui : joint hearings before the Select Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, and the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, first session on oversight hearing on the administration of native Hawaiian home lands
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 641 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
[S. hrg.] ; [101-555, pt. 4]
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18895068