Commodity Futures Trading Commission Act. Part 3, May 21 and 22, 1974, and appendix : hearings before the Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, United States Senate, Ninety-third Congress, second session on S. 2485, a bill to establish an independent Commodity Exchange Commission, S. 2578, a bill to strengthen the regulation of commodity exchanges, S. 2837, a bill to 'regulate the interpate and foreign commerce trading of futures contracts in order to prevent unfair and deceptive acts and practices, and H.R. 13113, a bill to amend the Commodity Exchange Act to strengthen the regulation of futures trading, to bring all agricultural and other commodities traded on exchanges under regulation, and for other purposes, May 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, and 22, 1974
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1974.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, pages 661-864) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18895180