Enforcing the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act : the role of the National Indian Gaming Commission and tribes as regulators : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, July 28, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Additional Titles:
- Role of the National Indian Gaming Commission and tribes as regulators
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2012.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 56 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 2/11:S.HRG.112-237
View MARC record | catkey: 18895284