Future role of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons : hearings before the Subcommittee on National Penitentiaries of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-second Congress, first session : the purpose of these hearings is oversight of the work of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons. The basic subject for discussion is the 10-year plan which the Bureau of Prisons has prepared in response to President Nixon's request in his message of November 1969 on corrections, March 2 and 3, 1971
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on National Penitentiaries
- Additional Titles:
- Future role of the US Bureau of Prisons and Future role of the United States Bureau of Prisons
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1971.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 152 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:P 93/18
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18895436