Impacts of environmental changes on treaty rights, traditional lifestyles, and tribal homelands : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, July 19, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 90 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
S. hrg. ; 112-686
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18895498