Stifling or stimulating : the role of gene patents in research and genetic testing : hearing before the Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, October 30, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property
- Additional Titles:
- Role of gene patents in research and genetic testing
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2008.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 125 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 110-66."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18895847