Textbook of Head and Neck Pathology [electronic resource] : Volume 1: Nose, Paranasal Sinuses, and Nasopharynx / by Margaret S. Brandwein
- Brandwein, Margaret S.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 168 pages 121 illustrations, 120 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Sinonasal Tract - Anatomy and Histology -- Sinonasal Tract – Nonneoplastic -- Sinonasal Tract – Benign -- Sinonasal Malignancies -- Nasopharynx and skull base.
- The first of a multi-volume set, this textbook covers sinonasal and nasopharyngeal pathology. An ideal sign-out resource for head and neck pathology, it includes anatomy, staging, diagnostic, and prognostic information. Richly illustrated and well-structured, the easily accessible format includes glossaries, boxes of key points, and self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter. Textbook of Head and Neck Pathology: Volume 1: Nose, Paranasal Sinuses, and Nasopharynx is aimed at trainees and practicing pathologists worldwide, and will also be of interest to oral pathologists and oral pathology trainees.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18896969