Provable Security [electronic resource] : 10th International Conference, ProvSec 2016, Nanjing, China, November 10-11, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Liqun Chen, Jinguang Han
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XIII, 394 pages 34 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Chen, Liqun, Han, Jinguang, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10005
- Attribute/Role-based Cryptography -- Data in Cloud -- Searchable Encryption -- Key Management -- Encryption -- Leakage Analysis -- Homomorphic Encryption.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Provable Security, ProvSec 2016, held in Nanjing, China, in November 2016. The 17 full papers and 6 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 79 submissions. The papers are grouped in topical sections on attribute/role-based cryptography, data in cloud, searchable encryption, key management, encryption, leakage analysis, homomorphic encryption.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18897128