George Washington National Forest, Virginia-West Virginia
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Eastern Region
- [Washington, D.C.?] : Published by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Eastern Region, 1950.
Harrisonburg, Virginia : Distributed by the Office of the Forest Supervisor, George Washington National Forest
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color ; 105 x 106 cm, on sheet 61 x 76 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Culverwell, Tom (Tom Speiden), -1977
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Points of interest shown pictorially.
Segments of map separately titled: North half -- South half.
Includes inset "Key map," notes to points of interest, and numerous pictorial vignettes.
"Tom Culverwell"--Lower right of north half side.
"U.S. Government Printing Office : 1950 O-892726."
View MARC record | catkey: 18897306