Jefferson National Forest, Virginia : 1983 / compiled and drafted in the Regional Office, R-8, Atlanta, Georgia, in 1983, from USGS and USFS topographic quadrangles
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Southern Region
- Atlanta, Ga. : The Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color ; 69 x 195 cm, on sheet 77 x 111 cm, folded to 26 x 11 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:126,720]. 1/2 in. = 1 mile ; Polyconic projection (W 82°07ʹ30ʺ--W 79°30ʹ00ʺ/N 37°45ʹ00ʺ--N 36°37ʹ30ʺ).
- "National Forest land status current as of August 1983."
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Segments of map separately titled: North half -- South half.
"Field edited in 1982."
Includes notes, 2 location maps, 2 indexed tables of recreation sites, col. ill., and 2 index maps to U.S.G.S. topographic map coverage.
View MARC record | catkey: 18897520