Public urban space, gender and segregation : women-only urban parks in Iran / Reza Arjmand
- Arjmand, Reza
- London ; New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 177 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Routledge studies in human geography ; 65
- Introduction -- Urban parks in Iran -- How physical and morphological dimensions affect female body in the public space -- Women-only vs. gender mixed parks in Iran -- Functional dimensions of the parks for women -- Women in public parks: social dimensions -- How women perceive the women-only parks? "Safe" havens or forbidden zone -- Public urban space, female body and segregation: a conclusion.
- 9781472473370 (hardback) and 147247337X (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 165-173) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18899197