Geologic setting of the Hamme Tungsten District, North Carolina and Virginia / by John M. Parker, 3d.
- Parker, John M., III (John Mason), 1906-1995
- Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1963.
Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 69 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Contributions to economic geology
Geological Survey bulletin ; 1122-G
- Title from title screen (viewed July 24, 2014).
Additional title page description: "Geology of the northeastern part of the North Carolina slate belt. Prepared in cooperation with the North Carolina Department of Conservation and Development, Division of Mineral Resources."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 64-66) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18899822