Legislative approaches to protecting, preserving and restoring great water bodies : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Water and Wildlife and the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, February 24, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Water and Wildlife
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 245 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.HRG.111-1226
- Water conservation—Law and legislation—United States
- Water quality management—Law and legislation—United States
- Lake restoration—Law and legislation—United States
- Restoration ecology—Law and legislation—United States
- Watershed restoration—Law and legislation—United States
- Water—Pollution—Law and legislation—United States
- Lake restoration—Great Lakes (North America)
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 5, 2016).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18900289