Saving taxpayer dollars in Federal real estate : reducing the Government's space footprint : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, June 16, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Additional Titles:
- Reducing the Government's space footprint
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 56 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:114-22
- United States. General Services Administration—Rules and practice
- Public buildings—United States—Management
- Public buildings—United States—Management—Costs
- Government property—United States—Management
- Government property—United States—Management—Costs
- Real property—United States—Management
- Real property—United States—Management—Costs
- Waste in government spending—United States—Prevention
Print version is available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18900304