Hydrographic bulletins, 1896 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Hydrographic Office
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 ovolumes pages), digital, PDF file
- Series of weekly bulletins presenting current nautical information for mariners. Bulletins contain brief notices of obstructions and dangers to navigation along Atlantic and Gulf coasts of U.S. and principal world ocean routes, including shipwrecks and derelict vessels, drifting buoys, and ice. Bulletins also list ships lost at sea; changes to lighthouses and other navigation aids; and signal letters newly assigned to U.S. merchant vessels by Bureau of Navigation, Treasury Department.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18900954