Post-Office law, with instructions and forms, published for regulation of Post-Office [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Postmaster General
- [Washington] : Lawrence amp; Wilson, Printers, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (90 pages), digital, PDF file
- From 1800 to 1832, reports include sample completed post office accounting forms. From 1810 to 1825, reports include routes of post roads, by State.
Note: Additional documents in this series were issued in U.S. Serial Set. See P1.11: for specific references. For related documents, see P120-1.1 to P120-2 and P602-4.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18903274