Correspondence between Mr. Webster and Lord Ashburton [electronic resource] : 1. On McLeod's case; 2. On Creole case; 3. On subject of impressment
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ashburton, Alexander Baring, Baron, 1774-1848
Webster, Daniel, 1782-1852
United States. Department of State
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18903606