Diplomatic and consular service of U.S [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of State
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 1898.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (55 pages), digital, PDF file
- Includes indexes of persons and places. and Series of reports listing U.S. diplomatic and consular personnel by country and city of posting. Beginning Dec. 5, 1853, reports include birthplace, residence when appointed, and compensation. Beginning Mar. 4, 1857, reports include date of appointment. Beginning Apr. 20, 1857, reports include schedule of consular salaries by city.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18903675