List of diplomatic and consular officers of U.S., together with their compensation, places of official residence, States where born and whence appointed, and dates of appointment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of State
- [Washington] : GPO, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (61 pages), digital, PDF file
- Series of reports listing U.S. diplomatic and consular personnel by country and city of posting. Beginning Dec. 5, 1853, reports include birthplace, residence when appointed, and compensation. Beginning Mar. 4, 1857, reports include date of appointment. Beginning Apr. 20, 1857, reports include schedule of consular salaries by city.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18903731