Final report of John Hoyt Perry, agent and counsel for U.S. before U.S. and Chilean Claims Commission, held under convention signed at D.C., May 24, 1897 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : Gibson Bros., Printers and Bookbinders, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 1,419 pages, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Bacigalupi, Peter, Blodgett, Clifford D., Chauncey, Henry, Dodge, William W. C., Hallowes, James M., Kimball, James H., Leach, Kate E., Levek, Mauricio, Lloyd Williams, Julia, Mayers, George W. L., Moore, Austin D., -1857, Moss, Andrew, O'Brien, Michael, Perry, John Hoyt, Prevost, Charles A., Prevost, Henry S., Robinson, Frank A., Trumbull, Ricardo L., Walker, Grant, Central and South American Telegraph Co., South American Steamship Co., and U.S. and Chilean Claims Commission, 1900-1901
- [With texts of memorials, briefs filed by claimants and respondents, and decisions rendered in 18 cases] and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18903833