[Enumeration districts map, Albemarle County, Virginia].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of the Census
- Additional Titles:
- Base map title: Albemarle County, Virginia, showing primary and secondary highways
- [Suitland, Maryland] : [United States Bureau of the Census], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blackline print ; 129 x 89 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Virginia. Department of Highways
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 78°50ʹ00ʺ--W 78°12ʹ00ʺ/N 38°16ʹ00ʺ--N 37°43ʹ00ʺ).
- Shows boundaries of minor civil divisions, incorporated places and unincorporated places and census enumeration district lines and numbers on a general highway base map.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Base map includes 6 insets, location map, 1960 census-based population table, 2 "Secondary milage tabulation" tables, note on the history of the county, list of available "detail maps," and other notes.
Base map "prepared by the by the Department of Highways, Richmond, Virginia, Jan. 1, 1967."
"All enumeration district numbers preceded by 003- ."
"Enumeration districts ED 1 to 31."
"District Office code, 0816."
View MARC record | catkey: 18909872