[Enumeration districts map, Brunswick County, Virginia].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of the Census
- Additional Titles:
- Base map title: Brunswick County, Virginia showing primary and secondary highways
- [Suitland, Maryland] : [United States Bureau of the Census], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blackline print ; 88 x 109 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Virginia. Department of Highways
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360 (W 78°02ʹ46ʺ--W 77°39ʹ21ʺ/N 37°01ʹ28ʺ--N 36°32ʹ38ʺ).
- Shows boundaries of minor civil divisions, incorporated places and unincorporated places and census enumeration district lines and numbers on a general highway base map.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Base map includes location map, 7 inset maps, list of available detail maps, 1960 census-based population table, 2 "Secondary mileage tabulation" tables, note on the history of the county, and other notes.
Base map "prepared by the Department of Highways, Richmond, Virginia, Jan. 1, 1967."
City and local area insets: 1. Dolphin Area -- 2. Warfield Area -- 3. Alberta Area -- 4. Brodnax Area -- 5. Meredithville Area -- 6. Lawrenceville Area -- 7. Gasburg Area.
"All enumeration district numbers preceded by 025."
"Enumeration districts ED 1 to 20."
"District Office code, 0815."
"Entire county in Congressional District No. 5."
View MARC record | catkey: 18910300