E-discovery for everyone / Ralph C. Losey
- Losey, Ralph C.
- Additional Titles:
- Electronic discovery for everyone
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 
- Physical Description:
- vi, 222 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- We are at the dawn of a golden age of justice -- E-discovery team commandos : the e-discovery side of the story of the Bin Laden raid -- Perspective on legal search and document review -- There can be no justice without truth, and no truth without search -- New methods for legal search and review -- The 2015 e-discovery FRCP rule amendments and a goldilocks era of proportional discovery -- Spilling the beans on a secret of many trial lawyers -- Four secrets of legal search -- On common sense and litigation holds -- Wreck-it Ralph : things in e-discovery that I want to destroy! -- Confessions of a Trekkie -- Courts struggle with determining reasonability of e-discovery vendor bills -- $3.1 million e-discovery vendor fee was reasonable in a $30 million case -- Party ordered to disclose where and how it searched for ESI : you can expect this kind of order to become commonplace -- The ethics of e-discovery : an overview of the problem -- Judge David Waxse on cooperation and lawyers who act like spoiled children -- E-discovery gamers : join me in stopping them -- Attorneys admonished by Judge Nolan not to confuse advocacy with adversarial conduct and instructed on the proportionality doctrine -- The increasing importance of Rule 26(g) to control e-discovery abuses.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18910432