IEEE recommended practice for the repair and rewinding of motors for the petroleum and chemical industry / sponsor, Petroleum and Chemical Industry Committee of the IEEE Industry Applications Society
- Additional Titles:
- Recommended practice for the repair and rewinding of motors for the petroleum and chemical industry
- New York, N.Y., USA : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- v, 23 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Industry Applications Society. Petroleum and Chemical Industry Committee
American National Standards Institute
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
IEEE Standards Board
- General recommendations are provided for users of motors that need repair as well as owners and operators of establishmnents that offer motor repair services. The use of this recommended practice is expected to result in higher quality, more cost-effective, and timely repairs. Guidelines are also provided for evaluating repairs and facilities.
- "IEEE Std 1068-1996; revision of IEEE Std 1068-1990."
"Approved 19 September 1996, IEEE Standards Board; approved 6 February 1997, American National Standards Institute."
"Recognized as an American National Standard (ANSI)."
"11 April 1997"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1892199