Use of OCS resources for coastal protection and restoration : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Oceanography, Gulf of Mexico, and the Outer Continental Shelf of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries and the Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources of the Committee on Natural Resources, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on H.R. 3678, a bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to negotiate agreements for the use of Outer Continental Shelf sand, gravel, and shell resources, July 26, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Oceanography, Gulf of Mexico, and the Outer Continental Shelf
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- v, 98 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0381-P.
"Serial no. 103-117 (Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries)."
"Serial no. 103-116 (Committee on Natural Resources)."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 50).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1995. 2 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1893038