Study of Civil War sites in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia : pursuant to Public Law 101-628
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, National Park Service, Interagency Resources Division, 199]
- Physical Description:
- ix, 177, 41 leaves of plates : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Park Service. Interagency Resources Division
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Civil War in the Shenandoah Valley, the historic context -- Shenandoah Valley Battlefields -- Battlefield integrity, threat, risk, and relative significance -- Heritage tourism -- Alternatives to preservation and interpretation.
- Report Numbers:
- I 29.2:C 49/6
- Shipping list no.: 95-9030-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the NPS web site. Address as of 7/26/2002: http://www2.cr.nps.gov/abpp/shenandoah/svs0-1.html; current access via PURL
View MARC record | catkey: 1894214