Anne of Avonlea [videorecording] : [the continuing story of Anne of Green Gables] / produced, written and directed by Kevin Sullivan
- Burbank, CA : Walt Disney Home Video, 
Burbank, CA : [Distributed by] Buena Vista Home Video.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 videocassettes (224 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Follows, Megan, Dewhurst, Colleen, Hamilton, Patricia, Crombie, Jonathan, Converse, Frank, 1938-, Hiller, Wendy, 1912-2003, Montgomery, L. M. (Lucy Maud), 1874-1942, Sullivan, Kevin, 1918-1987, Walt Disney Home Video (Firm), and Sullivan Films
- Anne leaves Green Gables and Gilbert Blythe's proposal of marriage for a teaching position. When she returns, she finds Gilbert ill with scarlet fever and is forced to re-evaluate her true feelings for him.
- Related Titles:
- Anne of Green Gables, the sequel
Anne of Green Gables, sequel
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
"Produced by Sullivan Films, Inc. in association with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, the Disney Channel, PBS/Wonderworks, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and with the participation of Telefilm Canada.
Based on the novels Anne of Avonlea, Anne of the island, and Anne of Windy Poplars, by Lucy Maud Montgomery.
Videorecording of the motion picture for television.
Duration: pt. 1, 122 min.; pt. 2, 102 min.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Marc Champion ; editors, Mairin Wilkinson, James Lahti ; music, Hagood Hardy.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Megan Follows, Colleen Dewhurst, Patricia Hamilton, Jonathan Crombie, Frank Converse, Wendy Hiller.
View MARC record | catkey: 1894764