S. 1565, a bill to ensure the fair treatment of airline employees in connection with route transfers : hearing before the Subcommittee on Aviation of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, April 30, 1992
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 72 pages ; 23 cm.
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 102-898
- Related Titles:
- S 1565, a bill to ensure the fair treatment of airline employees in connection with route transfers
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 93-0134-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1993. 1 microfiche : negative593d.
View MARC record | catkey: 1896696