Ohio River, Cannelton Pool Reach, Kentucky and Indiana / prepared under the direction of the District Engineer, Louisville District, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army, by Park Aerial Surveys, Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- Corporate Author:
- Park Aerial Surveys, Inc
- Additional Titles:
- Cannelton Pool Reach, Kentucky and Indiana
- [Louisville, Kentucky] : U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Louisville District, 
- Physical Description:
- 61 maps : color ; 90 x 61 cm, on sheets 102 x 71 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Louisville District
- Related Titles:
- Ohio River flood plain, Cannelton Pool Reach, Kentucky and Indiana
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:7,200. 1 in. equals 600 ft. ; polyconic projection (W 86°45ʹ30ʺ--W 85°39ʹ30ʺ/N 38°13ʹ30ʺ--N 37°43ʹ45ʺ).
- "Compiled in 1961-1963 using stereophotogrammetric (Kelsh) plotting instruments. Aerial photography in 1961."
Relief shown by contours, hachures, and spot heights. Depths shown by isolines.
In upper margin: Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army.
Includes "General notes."
Some sheets include insets.
Accompanied by: Ohio River flood plain, Cannelton Pool Reach, Kentucky and Indiana, sheet index. Scale approximately 1:85,000. (1 map on 2 sheets ; 88 x 121 cm, on sheets 102 x 71 cm)
View MARC record | catkey: 1897677