Geologic map of the Bumpus Mills quadrangle, Tennessee [cartographic material] : (including the Tennessee portions of the Johnson Hollow quadrangle, Kentucky- Tennessee) / by Melvin V. Marcher, 1964 ; prepared in cooperation with United States Geological Survey and Tennessee Valley Authority
- Marcher, Melvin V.
- Nashville, Tenn. : Tennessee, Division of Geology, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 73 x 47 cm, folded in envelope 31 x 23 cm + 1 pamphlet (17 pages ; 23 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Larson, Lawrence T., Geological Survey (U.S.), Tennessee Valley Authority, and Tennessee. Division of Geology
- Related Titles:
- Geologic map and mineral resources summary of the Bumpus Mills quadrangle, Tennessee
Bumpus Mills quadrangle, Tennessee, geology
Johnson Hollow quadrangle, Tennessee, geology
Mineral resources summary of the Bumpus Mills quadrangle, Tennessee
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 87 052ʹ30ʺ--W 87 045ʹ00ʺ/N 36 040ʹ00ʺ--N 36 030ʹ00ʺ).
- Issued in envelope with title: Geologic map and mineral resources summary of the Bumpus Mills quadrangle, Tennessee.
Relief shown by contour lines and spot heights.
Includes location map.
Title on pamphlet: Mineral resources summary of the Bumpus Mills quadrangle, Tennessee ... / by Lawrence T. Larson, 1965.
- Bibliography Note:
- Base topographic map by USGS-USCE.
View MARC record | catkey: 1897808