Symbolic computing with Lisp / Robert D. Cameron, Anthony H. Dixon
- Cameron, Robert D.
- Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice Hall, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 336 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm + 1 computer disc (5 1/4 in., HD).
- Additional Creators:
- Dixon, Anthony H.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Related Titles:
- Small LISP for Computing with LISP
- System requirements for computer disk (Small LISP): IBM PC or compatible; MS-DOS; high-density disk drive., Title on disk label: Small LISP for Computing with LISP., and Math Library and McKeesport copies include disks backed up onto 3 1/2 in. high-density disks.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 324-326) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Penn State Harrisburg's copy: 3 1/2 in. disk in pocket.
View MARC record | catkey: 1901305