Silicon vision [videorecording] : computational neuroscientist Misha Mahowald / WGBH/Boston
- Boston : WGBH Educational Foundation ; Princeton, N.J. : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (60 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- DeVinney, James A., Films for the Humanities (Firm), and WGBH Educational Foundation
- Working in a very young field, computational neuroscience, a combination of computer science and biology, Misha Mahowald has already played an important part in the development of a silicon retina, a computer chip that reacts to light as the eye's retina does. She is at work on a silicon neuron, the next step towards building an entire visual network.
- Related Titles:
- Discovering women (Television program)
- Originally broadcast on the PBS television program, Discovering women.
Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Producer, James DeVinney ; executive producer, Judith Vecchione ; narrator, Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 1902193