Ruth Macklin [videorecording] / Public Affairs Television, Inc. ; WNET/New York, WTTW/Chicago, WTVS/Detroit
- Alexandria, Va. : PBS Video, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (60 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Moyers, Bill D., WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.), WTTW (Television station : Chicago, Ill.), WTVS (Television station : Detroit, Mich.), PBS Video, and Public Affairs Television (Firm)
- Bill Moyers interviews Ruth Macklin about ethical concerns regarding the allocation of medical resources and the disclosure of medical information to patients. Offers insights into the emotional issues surrounding pregnancy: conraception, abortion, fetal alcohol syndrome, and others.
- Related Titles:
- World of ideas (Television program)
Public policy, private choices
Mortal choices and public policy, private choices with Ruth Macklin Part I & II.
- Videocassette release of 1990 television program.
Title on cassette label: Mortal choices and public policy, private choices with Ruth Macklin.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Produced and directed by Leslie Clark; edited by Michael Collins.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Bill Moyers.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 1902229