Thomas Hardy : family history / [edited and] with a new introduction by Norman Page
- London : Routledge/Thoemmes Press, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Page, Norman
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- v. 1. Introduction / Norman Page. Some recollections / Emma Hardy. A call on Thomas Hardy's sister / Donald J. Winslow. Thomas Hardy's relatives and their times / John R. Doheny. Hardy's residences and lodgings / Fran Chalfont. Florence Hardy and the Max Gate Circle / Marguerite Roberts -- v. 2. The Hoffman Papers / Michael Rabiger. Providence and Mr Hardy / Lois Deacon and Terry Coleman. The youth of Thomas Hardy / John R. Doheny -- v. 3. Thomas Hardy: a study of his writings and their background / William R. Rutland. Talks with Thomas Hardy at Max Gate, 1920-1922 / Vere H. Collins. Conversation with Mr Thomas Hardy / William Archer -- v. 4. Thomas Hardy / Edmund Blunden. Thomas Hardy's Wessex / Hermann Lea -- v. 5. Folkways in Thomas Hardy / Ruth A. Firor. Music in Thomas Hardy's life and work / Elna Sherman. Thomas Hardy as Musician / Eva Mary Grew.
- 041519220X (set)
- Collection of articles and works published 1904-1993 by various publishers.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 1902903