Pilot-scale demonstration of thermal desorption for the treatment of Ashtabula River sediments [microform] : final report / prepared by U.S. Army Engineer District, Buffalo, for the Assessment and Remediation of Contaminated Sediments (ARCS) Program, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Great Lakes National Program Office
- Additional Titles:
- Pilot scale demonstration of thermal desorption for the treatment of Ashtabula River sediments and At head of title on cover: Assessment and Remediation of Contaminated Sediments (ARCS) Program
- Chicago, Ill. (77 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago 60604-3590) : The Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Buffalo District and United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Great Lakes National Program Office
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 95-0180-M., "August 1994"--Cover., and "EPA 905-R94-021"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 109-110).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 5 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1904097