U.S. Naval logistics in the Second World War / Duncan S. Ballantine ; foreword by William J. Hancock ; introduction by John E. Jackson
- Ballantine, Duncan S., 1912-1993
- Additional Titles:
- US Naval logistics in the Second World War
- Newport, R.I. : Naval War College Press, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 308 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Naval War College (U.S.). Press
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Logistics leadership series ; bk. 4
- Originally published: Princeton : Princeton University Press, 1947.
Shipping list no.: 99-0102-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1904345