Geologic map of the Tharpe quadrangle, Tennessee [cartographic material] : (including the Tennessee portions of the Model, Rushing Creek, and Hamlin quadrangles, Kentucky-Tennessee) / by Melvin V. Marcher ; prepared in cooperation with United States Geological Survey and Tennessee Valley Authority
- Marcher, Melvin V.
- Nashville, Tenn. : Tennessee, Division of Geology, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 73 x 47 cm, folded in envelope 31 x 23 cm + 1 pamphlet (17 pages ; 23 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Larson, Lawrence T.
Hershey, Robert E.
Barnes, Robert H. (Robert Howell)
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Tennessee Valley Authority
Tennessee. Division of Geology
- Mineral resources summary ; MRS 28-SW
Geologic map ; GM 28-SW
- Related Titles:
- Geologic map and mineral resources summary of the Tharpe quadrangle, Tennessee
Tharpe quadrangle, Tennessee, geology
Mineral resources summary of the Tharpe quadrangle, Tennessee
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 88 003ʹ00ʺ--W 87 052ʹ30ʺ/N 36 040ʹ00ʺ--N 36 030ʹ00ʺ).
- Issued in envelope with title: Geologic map and mineral resources summary of the Tharpe quadrangle, Tennessee.
Relief shown by contour lines and spot heights.
Includes location map.
Title on pamphlet: Mineral resources summary of the Tharpe quadrangle, Tennessee / by Robert H. Barnes, Lawrence T. Larson, and Robert H. Hershey.
- Bibliography Note:
- Base topographic map by USGS-TVA.
View MARC record | catkey: 1904631