An evening with Dylan Thomas, reading his own and other poems [sound recording].
- New York, N.Y. : Caedmon, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : 33 1/3 rpm, micro. ; 12 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Dylan, 1914-1953
- An irreverent introduction --The traveler's curse after misdirection -- A glass of beer / James Stephens -- One poet visits another / W.H. Davies -- An introduction to Thomas Hardy -- To Lizbie Brown / Thomas Hardy -- Lent / W.R. Rodgers -- Song / Alun Lewis -- To my son aged eight /John Betjeman -- As I walked out one evening ; Passing the graveyard / Andrew Young -- In Tara's halls ; The three bushes ; Lapis lazuli / W.B. Yeats -- This side of truth -- In my craft or sullen art -- On reading poetry aloud : a BBC talk -- If my head hurt a hair's foot -- Poem in October.
- Program notes on container.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at the University pf California, April 10, 1950 and at the British Broadcasting Corp., London, Sept. 24, 1949.
View MARC record | catkey: 1907442