A celebration of Duke [sound recording].
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections; arranged
- Beverly Hills, CA : Pablo, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm ; 12 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Vaughan, Sarah, 1924-1990, Terry, Clark, Sims, Zoot, and Quadrant (Musical group)
- Caravan (Quadrant) (4:28) -- Happy go lucky local (C. Terry ; Jack Wilson, piano ; J. Pass ; R. Brown ; Frank Severino, drums) (4:25) -- Tonight I shall sleep (Z. Sims ; Jimmy Rowles, piano ; Michael Moore, bass ; John Clay, drums) (6:42) -- I ain't got nothin but the blues (S. Vaughan ; Mike Wofford, piano ; J. Pass) (4:28) -- Come Sunday (C. Terry ; J. Wilson ; J. Pass ; R. Brown ; F. Severino) (2:28) -- Everything but you (S. Vaughan ; M. Wofford ; J. Pass) (5:25) -- Take the "A" train (Quadrant) (3:27) -- Rockin in rhythm (Z. Sims ; J. Rowles ; M. Moore ; J. Clay) (4:27) -- Echoes of Harlem (C. Terry ; J. Wilson ; J. Pass ; R. Brown ; F. Severino) (3:57) -- Main stem (Quadrant) (4:48).
- Related Titles:
- Everything but you
I ain't got nothin but the blues
Tonight I shall sleep
Rockin' in rhythm
Echoes of Harlem
Happy go lucky local
Take the "A" train
The Clarence I. Noll and Almeda Noll Record Collection.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Zoot Sims, soprano saxophone ; Sarah Vaughan, vocals ; Clark Terry, trumpet ; Quadrant (Joe Pass, guitar ; Milt Jackson, vibraphone ; Ray Brown, bass ; Mickey Roker, drums) ; other instrumentalists.
- Data/Place of Event:
- "Recorded: Group IV Studios, Hollywood, January 21, 1980, March 11, 1980; RCA Recording Studios, New York, May 13, 1980, September 12, 13, 1979"--Container.
View MARC record | catkey: 1909961