Oscar Peterson et Joe Pass á Salle Pleyel [sound recording].
- Peterson, Oscar, 1925-2007
- Beverly Hills, Calif. : Pablo, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 audio discs : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono. ; 12 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Pass, Joe, 1929-1994
- I gotta right to sing the blues -- Mirage -- Tenderly -- (Back home again in) Indiana -- It never entered my mind -- Ellingtonia: Take the "A" Train ; In a sentimental mood ; Satin doll ; Lady of the lavender mist ; Things ain't what they used to be -- Sweet Georgia Brown -- Darn the dream -- Medley: Summer of '42 ; What are you doing the rest of your life? -- Everything I love -- It's all right with me -- Stella by starlight -- Just you, just me -- If -- Honeysuckle rose --Blues for Bise -- Pleyel bis.
- Related Titles:
- Pleyel Bis
Blues for Bise
Just you, just me.
Stella by starlight
It's all right with me.
Everything I love
What are you doing the rest of your life
Summer of '42.
Darn the dream
Sweet Georgia Brown
Things ain't what they used to be.
Lady of the lavender mist
In a sentimental mood
Take the "A" train
It never entered my mind
(Back home again in) Indiana
I gotta right to sing the blues
- Manual sequence.
Program notes by B. Green on album.
Durations on labels.
The Clarence I. Noll and Almeda Noll Record Collection.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Duets and solos; Oscar Peterson, piano; Joe Pass, guitar.
- Data/Place of Event:
- "Recorded March 17, 1975, Sallee Pleyel, Paris."
View MARC record | catkey: 1910060