Geologic map of the Mintonville quadrangle, Casey and Pulaski Counties, Kentucky [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; by Richard Q. Lewis, Sr., and Alfred R. Taylor ; prepared in cooperation with the Commonwealth of Kentucky, University of Kentucky, Kentucky Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Mintonville quadrangle, Casey and Pulaski Counties, Kentucky, geologic map
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 46 cm, on sheet 74 x 97 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor, Alfred R.
Lewis, Richard Quintin, 1919-
Kentucky Geological Survey
- Geologic quadrangle map ; GQ-1198
- "Geology mapped in 1970-71."
Includes stratigraphic column, location map, and text.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical information.
View MARC record | catkey: 1910308