Geologic map of the Norris Junction quadrangle, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; by Robert L. Christiansen
- Geologic quadrangle map ; GQ-1193
- Related Titles:
- Norris Junction quadrangle, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, geologic map
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:62,500. (W 110 045ʹ--W 110 030ʹ/N 44 045ʹ--N 44 030ʹ).
- "Geology mapped in 1966-70; part of Trout Creek area mapped by H.J. Prostka in 1969; surficial geology in part modified from mapping by G.M. Richmond and H.A. Waldrop."
Includes index map, description of map units, and quadrangle map.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1910385