Geologic map of the Long Branch quadrangle, Tennessee [cartographic material] / by Robert H. Barnes, Charles W. Wilson, Jr., and Richard E. Lounsbury ; prepared in cooperation with United States Geological Survey and Tennessee Valley Authority
- Barnes, Robert H. (Robert Howell)
- Nashville, Tenn. : Division of Geology, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 47 cm + pamphlet (8 pages ; 23 cm), folded in envelope 31 x 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lounsbury, Richard E., Miller, Robert A., Wilson, Charles W., Jr., 1905-1985, Tennessee Valley Authority, Tennessee. Division of Geology, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Mineral resources summary ; MRS 52-NW and Geologic map ; GM 52-NW
- Related Titles:
- Geologic map and mineral resources summary of the Long Branch quadrangle, Tennessee, Long Granch quadrangle, Tennessee, geologic map, and Mineral resources summary of the Long Branch quadrangle, Tennessee
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 87 030ʹ00ʺ--W 87 022ʹ30ʺ/N 35 015ʹ00ʺ--N 35 007ʹ30ʺ).
- Issued in envelope with title: Geologic map and mineral resources summary of the Long Branch quadrangle, Tennessee., Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Base topographic map by USGS-TVA., Includes location map., and Title of pamphlet: Mineral resources summary of the Long Branch quadrangle, Tennessee / by Robert A. Miller.
View MARC record | catkey: 1912776