Forest biodiversity in North, Central and South America, and the Caribbean : research and monitoring / edited by F. Dallmeier and J.A. Comiskey
- Paris : UNESCO ; New York : Parthenon Pub. Group, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 768 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Dallmeier, Francisco and Comiskey, J. A. (James A.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Man and the biosphere series ; v. 21
- 9231030409X (UNESCO) and 1850709645
- "Chapters are based on papers presented at the first international symposium on measuring and monitoring biodiversity, organized by the Smithsonian Institution/MAB Biological Diversity Program in late spring 1995"--Pref.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1914912