Reaching Teens : Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development. Beyond Risk Management: Discussing Intimacy and Healthy Sexuality / [produced by] American Academy of Pediatrics
- [Elk Grove Village, Illinois] : American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (15 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This lecture/presentation, from the "Reaching Teens: Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development" series produced by the American Academy of Pediatrics, is a lecture by teen and young adult health center director Tonya Chaffee about discussing intimacy and healthy sexuality with youth.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 05, 2016).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Speaker: Tonya Chaffee.
View MARC record | catkey: 19158096