Undone science : social movements, mobilized publics, and industrial transitions / David J. Hess
- Hess, David J.
- Cambridge, MA : MIT Press, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 250 pages ; 23 cm
- Introduction -- Repression, ignorance, and undone science -- The epistemic dimension of the political opportunity structure -- The politics of meaning: from frames to design conflicts -- The organizational forms of counterpublic knowledge -- Institutional change, industrial transitions, and regime resistance politics -- Contemporary change: liberalization and epistemic modernization -- Conclusion.
- 9780262035132 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0262035138 (hardcover : alk. paper)
9780262529495 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0262529491 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Renee Cohen Friedman and Robert S. Friedman Libraries Endowment; 2016
- Endowment Note:
- Renee Cohen Friedman and Robert S. Friedman Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 19159699