Beginning CareKit Development [electronic resource] : Develop CareKit Applications Using Swift / by Christopher Baxter
- Baxter, Christopher
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 177 pages 50 illustrations, 45 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1. Getting Started -- Chapter 2. CareKit Hello World -- Chapter 3. Care Plan Store -- Chapter 4. Building the Care Card -- Chapter 5. Symptom and Measurement Tracking -- Chapter 6. Insights -- Chapter 7. Connect -- Chapter 8. Extending CareKit Apps -- Chapter 9. Enhancing CareKit Apps -- Appendix. Resources.
- This book offers readers a fantastic introduction into creating CareKit based applications using the Swift language. It starts with the basics and provides a step-by-step guide to learning all aspects of creating a CareKit iOS application that could serve as the basis for a patient care plan. Beginning Carekit Development introduces the key modules and concepts of CareKit starting off by installing and building the open source framework. Developers will then dive deeper, learning how to implement their own care plan by example. The book will present an illness and complete care plan utilizing all the key modules. Readers will then be able to fully use CareKit to develop health care plans. This is the future of patient care and health tracking apps that put patients in control of their day to day care. Throughout the book, app developers, hardware manufacturers, and health care professionals will get tips and suggestions that show how to use and talk about this exciting new technology. The CareKit framework has the simple interface and the secure functionality that will change existing markets.Beginning Carekit Development is the guide to the new world of CareKit.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19160155