Product-Focused Software Process Improvement [electronic resource] : 17th International Conference, PROFES 2016, Trondheim, Norway, November 22-24, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Pekka Abrahamsson, Andreas Jedlitschka, Anh Nguyen Duc, Michael Felderer, Sousuke Amasaki, Tommi Mikkonen
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 777 pages 156 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Abrahamsson, Pekka, Jedlitschka, Andreas, Nguyen Duc, Anh, Felderer, Michael, Amasaki, Sousuke, Mikkonen, Tommi, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10027
- Early Phases in Software Engineering -- Organizational Models -- Architecture -- Methods and Tools -- Verification and Validation -- Process Improvement -- Speed and Agility in System Engineering -- Requirements and Quality -- Process and Repository Mining -- Business Value and Benefits -- Emerging Research Topics -- Future of Computing.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Product-Focused Software Process Improvement, PROFES 2016, held in Trondheim, Norway, in November 2016. The 24 revised full papers presented together with 21 short papers, 1 keynote, 3 invited papers, 5 workshop papers. 2 doctoral symposium papers, and 6 tutorials were carefully reviewed and selected from 82 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on Early Phases in Software Engineering; Organizational Models; Architecture; Methods and Tools; Verification and Validation; Process Improvement; Speed and Agility in System Engineering; Requirements and Quality; Process and Repository Mining; Business Value and Benefits; Emerging Research Topics; and Future of Computing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19160368