The Employee Free Choice Act : restoring economic opportunity for working families : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session on examining the Employee Free Choice Act, focusing on restoring economic opportunity for working families, March 27, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Additional Titles:
- Restoring economic opportunity for working families
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2008.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 79 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 110-508
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 19160862